Saturday, September 27, 2008

COMPUTER = MATHEMATIC


Sat on pondering, recall how I do clever in using the computer. For knowledge all, I never participated in any course computer-related, but all it I learn with myself and also sometimes it learn through friends and nearest relative.

Overall, me more to self-taught. All because of my sense, every time we have to face internal problem using the computer, we will solve it using our mathematics skill.


The mathematical concept I mean is, how the number need to be moved, must multiply, must enhanced like using computer. We would think, where come from the computer problem as similar like mathematics problem then we try to move stated figure so it easier to see the solution.

All the solution computer problem and ways to learn computer are same. We know that, if in the technical school, computer class will be participated also with the subject additional mathematics so students can use what idea during resolve mathematics problem with the computering problem.

No comments: